Did you know that today is National Peach Pie Day? It also happens to be National Waffle Day – how is a girl supposed to choose? I ended up making these peach pie-inspired roasted peach crumbles. These are super delicious and incredibly easy to make. They also make a great breakfast.
This recipe can also easily be made vegan by swapping out the butter for coconut oil.
Roasted Peach Pie Crumble
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1.5 tablespoons butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons flour of choice (I used almond flour)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or sweetener of choice
- pinch of salt (larger pinch if using coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange peaches, cut side up, in a greased baking dish.
- Combine melted butter, oats, cinnamon, flour, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl. Spoon topping over peaches.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until peaches are cooked through and topping is browning. Enjoy!
One Reply to “Roasted Peach Pie Crumble”
Yum this looks so good!